Table of Contents
- What is a casino?
- Arabic Casinos Online
- SLOT MACHINES
What is a casino?
Casino is a public place or building where gambling games are played.
These days, with the boom of technology, you don’t have to visit the casinos if you do not feel like doing so. You can just play casino online. You can bet on blackjack online, roulette online, and slots online. The online blackjack, online roulette, online slots, and slot games in slot machines are the most popular casino games.
Is online casino legit?
Yes, there are hundreds of online casinos in the web that are legit.
Are there any real online casinos?
Yes, we have a list which contains the best bonafide online casinos around.
What are the top 12 online casinos?
Here are the casino comparisons for the best casino sites of 2019:
- 888 Casino is available across the globe.
- Deposit $25, Play with $50; 100% up to $200 Bonus on your 1st Deposit
- 777 Casino is available across the globe.
- Get up to $200 Welcome Bonus
- Spin Palace Casino is available in New Zealand, United Kingdom, Canada, member states of the European Union, and other countries across the globe.
- $/€ 600 plus 200 Free Spins Bonus
- LeoVegas Casino is available in New Zealand, United Kingdom, Canada, member states of the European Union, and other countries across the globe.
- 225% up to $/€ 700 on first 4 deposits
- Casumo Casino is available in New Zealand, United Kingdom, Canada, member states of the European Union, and other countries across the globe.
- Up to €1200 Bonus plus 100 Free Spins
- Sloty Casino is available in New Zealand, United Kingdom, Canada, member states of the European Union, and other countries across the globe.
- 100% up to €300 plus 300 Free Spins
- Rizk Casino is available in New Zealand, United Kingdom, Canada, member states of the European Union, and other countries across the globe.
- 100% up to $/€ 100 plus 50 Free Spins
Temple Nile Casino
- Temple Nile Casino is available in Finland, Norway, United Kingdom, member states of the European Union, and other countries across the globe.
- 200% Match Bonus Up to € 500 plus 30 Extra Spins
- Dream Vegas is available in New Zealand, United Kingdom, Canada, member states of the European Union, and other countries across the globe.
- 200% up to £2,500 plus 50 Bonus Spins
Slots Million Casino
- Slots Million Casino is available in New Zealand, United Kingdom, Canada, member states of the European Union, and other countries across the globe.
- 100% up to $/€ 100 plus 100 Free Spins
- Betsafe Casino is available in New Zealand, Canada, member states of the European Union, and other countries across the globe.
- $/€ 1000 Free plus 60 Free Spins Bonus
- Guts Casino is available in New Zealand, United Kingdom, Canada, member states of the European Union, and other countries across the globe.
- 200% up to $/€ 100 plus 100 Free Spins
Arabic Casinos Online
Are Arabic online casinos available for non-Arabic countries?
The online casinos in Saudi Arabia, online casinos in Kuwait and other online Arab casinos can be also accessed in other locations.
What are the best casino sites online in Arabic countries?
Casino Comparisons for Arab Casinos Online
Casinos in Saudi Arabia
Under the Islamic Shari’ a law, the brick and mortar and online casinos in Saudi Arabia are strictly prohibited. However, some Arab casinos find their way through the net. Some of their best casino sites include 888 Casino and 777 Casino.
Casinos in Kuwait
Like the previous, there are also no brick and mortar casinos in Kuwait, but online casinos in Kuwait exists. Online poker, blackjack, and roulette are the most desirable games in the online casinos in Kuwait.
Casinos in United Arab of Emirates
Online casinos in United Arab of Emirates become more and more popular each year. The popularity of online casinos in United Arab of Emirates is explained by the fact that the Emiratis don’t have to leave their own country just to enjoy gambling.
Casinos in Qatar
Brick and mortar casinos can’t be easily found in Qatar. The better option for them are the online casinos in Qatar.
What is a slot machine?
Slot machine is a coin-operated gaming machine that generates random combinations of symbols on a dial. These certain combinations denote winning varying amounts of money for the player.
As you read this disquisition, it will answer points of queries such as:
- How to win at slot machines
- How to play with the digital slot machine
- What are the tips to help you win at slot machines?
- What are strategies in playing slot machines?
- How do you pick a winning slot machine?
- What is the payout on slot machines?
- Do players’ cards affect slot machines?
- Are slot machines pure luck?
How to play with the digital slot machine?
Choose the amount of your bet.
The amount of bets vary.
- When your bet is 5 cents, the jackpot price is 25 US dollars.
- When your bet is 25 cents, the jackpot price is 1056.50 US dollars.
- When your bet is 25 US dollars, the jackpot price is 400,149.25 US dollars.
Pick and click the denomination of the bet.
For instance, there are 5 boxes on the top of the reel, each box represents a value of 25 cents. You may close the 4 boxes which represent 4 rows or lines of the reel. Hence, you will play for just one line or row of the reel and you will just bet for the value of one box.
Each box requires a bet of 25 cents. So when you choose to close one box and retain four boxes, you would have to pay 1 US dollar. With this scenario, we have taken our bet from 1.25 US dollars to a dollar. That is because we subtracted 25 cents. Now, you are eligible to win the maximum jackpot of $1,056.62.
Next, click to open.
Starting to play
To play, insert the money in the machine slot. Then, either hit the play button on the lower right corner of the screen or right below the machine itself.
If it has acquired the winning combination, you can claim the prize by simply pushing the claim button on the machine itself or the play button that will also work as a claim button.
How to win at slot machines
Here are the top 10 tips to help you win in slot machines:
1.Watch out for someone who loses a lot of money in one machine.
If you see one player playing at a certain machine but losing quite a bit and putting a lot of money in that machine, there is a probability that the next player would gain an improved chance of winning.
- Obtain a players card or have multiple players cards. If all else fails, play with no card.
- Machines sometimes hit in the first few spins.
- Minimum bets can be profitable.
- Look for minor and major jackpots that must pay out before a certain amount.
For some casinos, if the player’s wager is in pennies, they will pay out before reaching the amount of $50.
- After the casino empties and resets the machines, they are more likely to pay out.
- Don’t get married to a machine. If it is not paying, find another machine.
- Play for the bonus and cash out if it pays you well.
- If you have been playing the machine for quite awhile and have not hit the bonus, you may want to increase your bet size.
- Play with the machines where you can win the jackpot with a minimum bet.
What is a roulette?
Roulette comes from the French word which means little wheel.
The game starts by trading your money with colored chips. The colored chips possess no real monetary value. There are different colors of non-value chips to distinguish each player.
FAQ: In this article, we can answer lingering questions such as:
- How to play roulette?
- What are the roulette rules?
- What are the types of bet?
- What are the minimum and maximum bets in playing roulette?
- What are the different strategies in playing roulette?
Value of Chips
You can avail different increments of chips, like $1 chips, $5 chips, $25 chips, $100, and $500 chips. Certainly, each casino in different countries have different terms on how the chips are valued.
The wheel comes with a ball, pockets or slots, and a pin. It has the numbers 1 through 36, 0, and a double zero. In the US, a double zero can be found on the roulette table. In other countries like in Europe, there is just a single 0. A single number corresponds to either color black or red.
The roulette table is divided into two parts, the inside part and the outside part.
What are the roulette rules?
Minimum and Maximum Bet
Each casino has a varying minimum and maximum amount of bets for the inside and outside parts of the roulette table.
The inside part is divided into 3 columns.
The outside part is comprised of different boxes– the odd number, even number, black number, red number, numbers 1 through 18, and numbers 19 through 36.
How to play roulette:
There are different inside bets depending on your choice, risk, and probability of winning.
What are the types of bet?
The straight up bet covers one number and one single number only. If the player wins, it pays 35-1. The casino advantage on this bet is 5.26 percent.
A split covers 2 numbers and it pays 17-1. To do this, place the chip in between two lines that split the numbers. The casino advantage on this bet is 5.26 percent.
If you place a chip at the beginning of a row of 3 numbers, it is called a street bet. A street bet covers 3 numbers and it pays 11-1. If any of those three numbers comes up, you will be paid that 11-1. The casino advantage on this bet is 5.26 percent.
We also have a corner bet. If you lay down the chip in between four numbers, it is called a corner bet. The corner bet that covers four numbers pays 8-1. The casino advantage on this bet is 5.26 percent.
The dozen bet is placing a wager on numbers 1 to 12, 13 to 24, or 25 to 36. All dozen bets pay at 2-1. The casino advantage on all dozen bets is 5.26 percent.
The column bet is an outside bet. The roulette table has 3 columns and each column pays 2-1.
What is the best strategy to win roulette?
The best strategy to win money in roulette is to win as fast as possible and leave quickly. Because the longer you stay, the more money you will lose.
Ending the Game
If you want to stop playing, push the roulette chips towards the dealer and he/she will exchange them for denominational chips.
What is blackjack?
Blackjack is a casino card game wherein the players aim to acquire a total card value close to 21 but without going over. The moniker of the game of blackjack originated in the United States of America.
Blackjack is a game of skill. It is a popular game as it is a fairly easy game to learn. Online blackjack also exists. However, players can earn more if they play at casinos rather than on online blackjack.
Do you compete with other players in this blackjack game?
In blackjack, you compete with the card dealer, not with your co-players.
What are the values of the cards?
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
The card numbers 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 represent the face value.
Jack, Queen, and King
The jack, queen, and king individually holds the value of 10.
An ace card can either be a value of 1 or 11, depending on what the player chooses. You can choose 1 to prevent you from getting over 21 or 11 to help you reach closer to 21.
How to play blackjack:
How to win blackjack?
The way to beat the dealer is by having the value of your cards higher than of the dealer’s without exceeding 21. If the total value of your cards exceeds 21, you lose automatically.
What are the strategies to win blackjack?
Split can be done when the player receives 2 cards with the same value for each. The player can have an option to split the cards into 2 and in the same way should match the initial wager.
Double down is increasing the bet up to 100%. It is doubling the bet. This can be done by player when he thinks he is getting lucky or his probability of winning is high.
Hit means to ask for another card. Hit is being done when the player chooses to continue to obtain more cards so that he can reach the value close to 21.
What are the other rules and jargons in blackjack?
Bust is another term for losing. If the player gets a lower value than of the dealer’s, it is a bust, and vice-versa. When the player or dealer exceeds 21, it is automatically a bust. If the player gets a value of over 21, by default, it is a bust regardless of what’s in the dealer’s hand.
Draw is also known as standoff. We can call it a draw when neither the player nor the dealer wins.
Stay or Stand
When the player thinks the value of his cards are good enough to be close to 21, he can stay. Stand is to keep the total of the value of the card in your hand and end your turn.
Push is when the dealer and the player get the same card value. Neither of them wins nor loses. The player has an option to get his/her wager back or just place it for another bet.